Monday 14 March 2011

March 8th-11th

Last Week's Summary


Tuesday 8th: £60
Wednesday 9th: £70
Thursday 10th: £60
Friday 11th: -£55.50


For the majority of the week posted above and this week coming up, I will be playing catch up on my big losing day due to my router failing for 15 minutes during harsh trading periods. Majority of trades were done on the German DAX30 Stock Index which I love to trade. Friday I just got on the wrong side of the trade, but that is fine, my stop loss was in place so only risked a minimal amount.

I have started to look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average, as it is 1 of the closely watched Index's in the world behind the NASDAQ and the SP500. I prefer the DAX30 due to Germany's very stable economy and the stocks which are mainly manufacturing and chemical companies.

As you can see my profits are a lot less due to losing 30% of my capital as I cant place as much volume, but will recover the account within 2 weeks I'm hoping.

Updating today's trades now so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment